Spirit of the South offers an ideal space to put life on pause and revitalise the senses
We are happy to welcome you to our home. We hope to provide you with the utmost comfort and satisfaction during your time with us.
BreakfastMaison & Chambres d'hôtes Montpellier
A complimentary breakfast, composed of fresh bread, pastries, cheese, eggs (scrambled or fried), ham, fruits, jams, yogurts, and freshly squeezed juices will be served everyday until 10:30 AM in the sun lounge or patio, weather permitting.
The Seafood PlatterMaison & Chambres d'hôtes Montpellier
With 48 hours notice, a taste of the Mediterranean for 2 people, and includes:
• 20 oyster
• 10 mussels
• 12 sea-snails
• 10 langoustines
• 10 clams
• Homemade, egg-based mayonnaise sauce and vinaigrette.
The Guest TableMaison & Chambres d'hôtes Montpellier
The Guest Table can be requested with a reservation 48 hours in advance and according to availability. Dinner will focus on providing you with an authentic, local meal inspired by regional market produce. Before dinner, we invite you to share a moment with us and enjoy a small aperitif. Depending on the season, dinner will be served by the side of the pool or in the dining room. We will finish the evening with a coffee and an assortment of teas.
The meal includes a starter, main, dessert, and ½ bottle of wine per adult
The « Pique-nique »Maison & Chambres d'hôtes Montpellier
Do you wish you could have a picnic basket for your day of exploring?
No problem, we can prepare one!
Our picnics consist of a sandwich, salad (tabouleh, rice salad, etc), or savoury tart/quiche, along with fruit, homemade cake, and a ½ litre bottle of water.
The PlattersMaison & Chambres d'hôtes Montpellier
Gourmet platters are available with 24 hours notice. The accompanying vegetable side dish will vary depending on the season. Coffee/Teas offered with purchase.
(Service dependent on availability):
- Gourmet Platter: Roasted Camembert cheese, served with charcuterie, steamed potatoes, and green salad
- Italian Platter : A mixture of grilled and pickled vegetables, charcuterie, tomates confites, parmesan cheese, and green salad
- Cevenol Platter Salad, toasted French bread topped with melted goat’s cheese, charcuterie
- Seafood Platter : Local produce fresh from the Mediterranean Sea
According to the season, a large bowl of warm, homemade soup, served with salad and cheese.
- Vegetarian Platter : a selection of raw and pickled vegetables, served with garlic and herb cream cheese and guacamole, green salad, and potatoes
- Dessert Platter An array of homemade, seasonal desserts
Snack Time!Maison & Chambres d'hôtes Montpellier
We all get a little hungry after a day of exploring, that’s why a light snack will be provided in the sun lounge with a hot or iced drink, depending on the season.